"> GO GREEN ♥ GIVE CHARITY
Baby and the Chi's
Happily Domestic

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello!

So here it is. My first blog. I'm not going to promise anything 'spectacular' haha, my life (as much as I love it) would be considered boring to some.  I've been married for almost ten years to my amazing husband and I'm a stay at home mom to our beautiful children ages 3.5 and 14 months. Oh yeah and we have a cat and a dog who annoy me to no end (more on that in the future lol). A lot of my posts will be about cloth diaper related giveaways as that is something I like to do in my spare time (what can I say, winning is fun!).

More to come soon :)

~Hun



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I look forward to reading your posts! Good luck with blogging, it's addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I'm stoked that you are my first follower :)

    ReplyDelete